Friday, April 25, 2008

Woo!!!

Lost was awesome last night. This year has got to be one of the best seasons yet. It just keeps blowing me away episode after episode. Anyway, I just had to get that out of my system.

It's Friday which is always a good thing. Just a few more days to go to the release of Mario Kart and GTA. I've been splitting my time between Super Mario Galaxy and Gears of War. They're both really good games and I'm really enjoying both of them. I think the Gears single-player campaign is going to prove to be a little short but that's okay. I'll try out the multiplayer sooner or later. Probably later the way things are going with game release schedules here lately.

DeAnne and her class had a good trip to the zoo. She was pretty tired when she got home, but she said they all enjoyed it.

That's all I've got. I hope you all have a good weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday.

--Paul

No comments: