Tuesday, April 29, 2008

lolBlog

So the picture of the squirrel comes from a website call "I Can Has Cheezburger". They take pictures of animals, mainly cats and dogs, and put funny captions on the picture. The caption is normally made of words that are horribly misspelled. You may have heard them called lolcats or loldogs. I've just recently started reading the site. I subscribed to their feed so in the future, I may put some of them in the shared items section. The "Say Anything" squirrel just struck me as really funny though, so I put him up on the main blog section. If you ever find yourself bored, I would highly suggest that you check out the site and flip through their archives. I've seen some that will make you really LOL.

We going over to Enterprise this afternoon to pick up Mario Kart: Wii and GTA: IV. I can't wait. All the reviews for both games have been really positive. GTA: IV has especially been getting high praise from the game industry press. Everyone agrees that it's just as offensive and controversial as the previous GTA games, but that the story and production are about the best a game has ever had. I'm looking forward to seeing what all the fuss is about.

Tuesday, here we come.

--Paul

No comments: