Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I Gave It Some Thought...

and after the posts I made yesterday, I just don't think I can come up with anything else to talk about. In fact, I read back through the March posts and they're so terrible that I'm just going to delete the whole blog. Thanks for reading.






















April Fools!!!!!!!

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

I haven't talked about games much lately, so I'm going to spend some time on that this morning. I finished guitar on hard on Rock Band the other day. I started on expert and I'm about halfway through and the songs are starting to get really, really hard. I'm not sure, but I think I can beat it. I would really love to. I know Rock Band is easier than Guitar Hero, but I'd still feel pretty good about it if I could beat it on expert. Even more so, since I can't sit at home and practice all day like the 6 year old kids you see in the youtube videos playing the hardest songs on expert.

I haven't played Rock Band as much lately though. I've been focusing on Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. I'm fairly close to the end of it and I really want to go ahead and beat it and get it out of the way. I also want to get back to the Wii and finish Super Mario Galaxy.

There's a perfect storm brewing at the end of the month for video games and I'm trying to push through as much as I can of what I have so that I'm ready. First up is Mario Kart: Wii. Then two days later Grand Theft Auto IV hits. Then two weeks after that Wii Fit comes out. Followed closely this summer by Guitar Hero: Aerosmith and then Star Wars: Force Unleashed. I don't know if I'll ever get to actually play all of those, but I sure would love to. Maybe the fall and winter will be slow for games that I'm interested in and I'll have time to catch up. Who knows.

I better get going. Hope you get April off to a good start.

--Paul

No comments: