Monday, April 07, 2008

Rain and Then Some

So much for doing any yard work this past weekend. I was hoping for rain. I had prayed for rain. Other people were praying for rain. Boy, were our prayers answered. I would tell you exactly how much I got, but my gauge only goes to 4 inches and it was topped off, so I'm sure I got more than that. The only bad thing about it is that my yard already needed to be cut. Now it really needs to be cut.

With it raining all weekend, we decided to just lay around and in general do nothing. We watched "Dan In Real Life" on Saturday and it was really good. It was a good balance of funny and touching. It was a good "date" movie. We also made our weekly excursion to Wal-Mart on Saturday. You would think that with the weather like it was, people wouldn't want to get out and go anywhere. Well, that may have been true for some stores, but not for Wal-Mart. It's like everybody in Andalusia said "Hey, it's raining. Let's go to Wal-Mart.".

Yesterday our Revival kicked off at church. We had two really great services and I'm really looking forward to the rest of the week.

I seem to be running a little behind this morning, so I'm going to go ahead and sign off. I'll see you all back here tomorrow morning.

--Paul

No comments: