Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Wednesday Already?

Man this week is flying by. I don't know what's going on, but it just seems like it shouldn't be Wednesday already. Hopefully the weekend doesn't go by as fast as the week has.

I tried out the Army of Two demo last night and it was alright. The demo was multiplayer only and DeAnne didn't want to go through it with me so I had to play with a stranger from Live. Which was fine except that he had been through it before and knew what to do, so I felt like the hold-up the whole time. All in all it didn't grab me enough to make me want to buy it and I'm glad I got to play the demo because I'd probably be disappointed if I had bought it.

I was pretty disappointed with American Idol last night. I don't know who picks the themes for each week, but they really need to let someone else do it. Dolly's great and all, but not for a pop music singing competition. At this point it's obvious who the top three should be: Irish tattoo girl, the rocker David, and the folk-y blond that played Let It Be. Any one of them could win and it would be fine. The rest are just there to be eliminated in my book.

Only 2 days till Friday.

--Paul

No comments: