Friday, July 10, 2009

And We're Off...

Panama City, here we come!

In case you haven't noticed, I'm pretty excited about the upcoming weekend. So much so, that I'm taking off at lunch and we're heading on down as soon as we can. I don't know if we'll make it to the beach this afternoon or not, but just getting on the road is good enough for me.

I haven't been able to find any dog-friendly beaches, but I'm going to try again today if I have a chance. We would really love to get Emma out on the beach and see what her reaction would be. You never know with her. Sometimes she's excited about being in new places and then some times she's incredibly timid about new surroundings.

It's a short one today, but I'm sure I'll make up for it next week with tales of the weekend. Have a good Friday and a good weekend.

--Paul

No comments: