Friday, July 17, 2009

Short Because I'm Late

I'm running a little behind this morning, mainly because I wanted to shave so that I wouldn't have to while we're at the beach. I was a bit overdue though and it took longer than I thought it would. Anyway.

I'm heading in to work for a few hours before we leave for the beach. I hope to be on the road no later than 12:30. Check-in is at 2:00, so if we're gone by then, it should put us getting there just as we're able to check in. My only real concern now is that we're going to get rained out of a day or two. They were saying 60% chance for today and tomorrow. Well...I just took a moment and checked and now it's 60% today and 30% tomorrow, so that's a good bit better. If it's raining tonight then we'll definitely be going to see Harry Potter.

Heck, I think that's what we'll be doing even if it's not raining. I've seen some quick reviews on facebook from people I trust and I'm pretty excited for it. Evidently they've messed with the end, but overall, everyone seems to be extremely happy with the movie.

No blog on Monday...We're staying through then. I should be tweeting from my phone all along though, so if you're interested, you can follow my twitter feed on the right on this page or if you're my friend on facebook, you'll see those messages come in as my status updates. Have a good weekend, a good Friday and I'll see you back on Tuesday.

--Paul

No comments: