Thursday, July 02, 2009

The Weekend Has Arrived

Hurray for the long weekend. As usual for holidays, I won't be posting tomorrow. We don't really have any plans for the 4th. We're supposed to eat lunch with DeAnne's family, but that's about it. At least the grass doesn't need cutting. It should be a pretty laid back time and I'm looking forward to it.

I got to play some xbox with Edwin last night and for the first time in a while we both had some pretty good rounds with Gears. We also played some Magic: the Gathering. I'm a bit disappointed with the game though as far as co-op is concerned. I was under the impression that the co-op campaign would be online but evidently it's offline only meaning you have to have someone in the same place with you in order to play the co-op campaign. It's a pretty major missing feature and I hope that they add it in with a future update to the game. I probably would have still bought the game even if I had known about this, but I'm still upset that they weren't more clear about co-op being offline only.

I'll see you all back on Monday. Have a safe and happy 4th.

--Paul

No comments: