Wednesday, July 08, 2009

One Of Those Days

It's one of those days where I don't really have anything to talk about so excuse me while I pull in something random.

Ah...At long last, I was finally able to squeeze in a chance to watch the last episode of "Dollhouse". I really didn't care too much for the show to start with but I stuck with it hoping that it would get better and boy did it ever. The last two episodes of the season were awesome. Hopefully the show can keep the momentum going into next season.

I'm starting to get excited about going to Panama City this weekend. Just a few more days and we'll be heading that way. Even Emma's getting to go on this trip. She's going to be so excited. I wish I knew of a dog-friendly beach. If anyone does know of one in or around PCB, then please let me know. We would love to see her reaction to the sand and water.

Well, I thought I could come up with one more topic, but I drew a blank. Sorry. Have a good Wednesday.

--Paul

No comments: