Monday, July 27, 2009

A Full Week

Well, barring any unforeseen events, this will be my first full week of work in two or three weeks. I wish I could say I'm looking forward to it, but you know...

I joke, but I really do love my job. I work with great people at a great company doing stuff that I love to do. It's frustrating sometimes, but for the most part, I couldn't ask for a better way to earn a living.

Anyway, so the weekend was good. Beth Cox got married and the wedding was nice. I think the sound guy did a rather exceptional job, but of course, I'm biased. The rehearsal went really well the night before and dinner was great. It was really one of the more enjoyable weddings I think I've been to.

After the wedding, we headed over to DeAnne's Mom's house and helped her put up some peas. We came back with about 16 quarts, so that should last us a pretty good while.

Sunday, it was nice to be back in church again after being out of town the last two weeks. It was homecoming, so we didn't have evening services. That was kind of strange, but the morning service was great. Fresh Anointing came and sang for us and it was the first time I've had a chance to hear them. They were really good and I really enjoyed the songs they shared.

All in all, a great weekend. Now let's see what we can do with the next five days. Have a good Monday.

--Paul

No comments: