Thursday, July 16, 2009

I Don't Know

It's another one of those blank days. Sorry. How about updates from my twitter tweets?

Foxnews.com had an interesting link up yesterday that I twittered about. This is a flow chart of what the democrat's universal health-care plan would be like. It took me about 15 minutes to even begin to make some kind of sense of it and all I could gather is they take my money, my employers money and then tell us all we have to have health care and use a whole bunch of government agencies to do it. How anybody thinks that this is a good ideal, I have no idea. Have you ever tried to get your driver's license renewed? I rest my case.

Also, over the past couple of weeks, FunnyorDie.com has posted a couple of videos that are spoofs of match.com commercials. They're for Jon and Kate from Jon and Kate + 8. Obviously, it's not the real people, but they're pretty hilarious. Jon's especially.

Also, news that I didn't twitter...I got bit by an ant on the bottom of my foot a day or two ago while outside wearing my sandals. It's really itching right now, so I'm going to call it a morning.

Have a good Thursday.

--Paul

No comments: