Friday, July 24, 2009

The Weekend Again, Already?

It seems like the week has flown by. It makes me kind of sad to think that it's been a week already since we first arrived in Navarre. Can we go back now? Please? No? Oh, well...

So, plans for this weekend mainly involve the wedding of Beth Cox. I'm doing the sound, so we've got rehearsal tonight and then the wedding tomorrow afternoon. It should be a lot of fun. I met with Beth yesterday afternoon to go over a few special requests for the music and her and her future husband are doing a few unconventional things that should make for a great wedding that should be a blast. I don't normally enjoy weddings a whole lot, but I'm kind of looking forward to this one.

Other than that, it should be back to somewhat normal for us. We'll actually get to go to church Sunday for the first time in two weeks, so that will be nice. It's also the church's homecoming, so it should be a great couple of services too.

So that's all I've got today. Have a good Friday and a good weekend.

--Paul

No comments: