Tuesday, July 14, 2009

No Fun Yesterday

Talk about "back to reality". I came home from work yesterday and cut the grass. I didn't actually get to sit down until around 7:30. Bit of a stiff change from the weekend.

My sunburn has started to itch and it's driving me crazy. I doubt I'll be so lucky, but I'm hoping it'll go ahead and peal and be over and done by the time we hit the beach this weekend.

I guess I should have saved some of the weekend tales for today. I'm kind of struggling here. The weekend did offer one odd thing. I was very disconnected from the internet. I took my iPod but there wasn't a wireless signal anywhere near by where we were staying so all I really had was my phone. The internet is incredibly slow on my Blackberry, but the Twitter app is pretty good, so Twitter was about all I had access to. I had a good bit of catching up on things to do when we got home, but it was really kind of nice to leave the noise behind.

Have a good Tuesday.

--Paul

No comments: