Friday, December 04, 2009

Ah, Friday

It still seems like the week just started, but I'm not going to argue. If Friday wants to come on and happen, then I'm more than happy to let it.

I'm going to try something new today: One sentence or less summaries of media I've consumed recently. Ready? Here goes:

Norah Jones' new album: Incredible

Kris Allen and Adam Lambert's albums: I didn't think anything could be worse than Kris Allen's album but then I listened to Adam Lambert's.

Them Crooked Vultures: Not too shabby for a post-grunge grunge band with an old guy playing bass.

John Mayer's cover of "Crossroads": Shamefully uninspired.

I Love You, Beth Cooper: Just enough funny moments to keep you watching.

V: Haven't watched episode four yet, but wow, wow, wow for the first three.

Glee: As awesome as it's ever been.

Grey's Anatomy: Still sliding downhill fast.

Private Practice: Probably better now than Grey's has ever been.

Heroes: Farther down that hill than Grey's is and moving about twice as fast.

The Guild: Final episode of season three was pure gold.

That's about all I've got. I'm sure I could come up with more but it's time to get going. Have a good Friday and a good weekend.

--Paul

No comments: