Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Here Comes the Sun...Hopefully

Hopefully today we'll see some improvement in the weather.

Other than the rain, there hasn't been much going on. We're just waiting for Christmas to roll around.

Edwin and I managed to wrap up everything we wanted to do with Gears of War (the first one) last night. We decided to go back and pick up some achievements for it. It's interesting going back and playing the first game after we've spent so much time with the second one. I didn't really realize how many improvements they had made in the second game.

I think now we're going to turn our attention to Halo Wars. We've both had the game for nearly a year and neither of us have really played it. We've been waiting on a chance to play co-op and it just hasn't happened until now.

I'm still working on Mass Effect. I'm really enjoying it so far. The missions are pretty interesting and the side missions aren't so long or so hard that you don't feel like you can't get back to the main story line when you want to. I've struggled some with the combat, but I think it's because of the character class I choose. I'm too far in now to change it but if I ever decide to play it again, it won't be as a Vanguard.

Have a good Wednesday.

--Paul

No comments: