Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Surprise!

After two days my legs are actually in need of a little recovery time, so I figured I would surprise everyone with a Wednesday edition of the blog. It probably just means that no one will see it until they check Saturday for what should have been the next post. Oh, Well.

I've been enjoying the new morning routine. I think that it's working well and for the moment, I think I'm going to stick to it. I have missed the blog and if you follow me on twitter or facebook you've probably noticed the increase in posts there. I think a lot of that has to do with not blogging (and maybe a little to do with it being a slow week at work).

Speaking of work, today is the last day of work for the week. It'll pretty much be a ghost town today. I actually don't really mind working up until the official off days. With everyone gone I can usually get more done and do it at a less hectic pace. It's quiet and relaxed and really kind of nice.

Tomorrow starts all of our Christmas craziness. We'll be going through Saturday at least and you never know, it might even carry over to Sunday. It's always a crazy time but it really is "the best time of the year".

So I've kind of enjoyed the mid-week edition of the blog. How about a compromise. I'll blog Wednesday and Saturday instead of just Saturday. That gets two posts in per week and gets me four elliptical mornings in with a rest day between numbers two and three. Sounds like a plan to me. I hope you all have a great Christmas and I'll see you on Saturday.

--Paul


No comments: