Thursday, December 10, 2009

I Swear I Had A Topic

I know I had a topic picked out for today. "Had" being the operative word in that sentence. Now I can't remember what it was. I guess I'll just have to resort to the fall-backs.

A couple of more shows wrapped up their fall seasons this week. The first being Biggest Loser. Watching this show is like punishment for the soul. I know I don't eat like I'm supposed to. I know I don't exercise like I'm supposed to. And now I'm watching 400 lb. people drop 40 and 50% of their total body weight in six months time. There are guys on this show dropping more than 15 pounds a week and I can't get my lazy self up long enough to drop 15 pounds in 3 months. Anyway. It is fun to see what everyone looks like when they get to the finale and the guy that won this round was a nice guy that I liked, so all is well, I guess. Now, to get back on that elliptical.

Glee also wrapped up it's first major story line last night. It was a performance heavy episode and it was fantastic. Glee has quickly become one of my favorite shows. It'll be interesting to see where they take it from here and what new craziness they can come up with for the spring.

That's about all I've got for today. Have a good Thursday.

--Paul

No comments: