Thursday, December 17, 2009

Nothing To Speak Of

The only thing that really happened yesterday is that the sun did come out. That was about the extent of the note-worthy events. All of our shows are now on winter break, there wasn't any new music this week that got my attention and I didn't play any games yesterday.

Oh, I did play guitar a little. I really love the new acoustic I bought a couple of months ago. I've been trying to make myself play at least once a week just to make sure I don't feel like I wasted the money. That and I really do want to start playing more. DeAnne's been supportive. Last night she played Monopoly and made up silly lyrics about the animals while I played. One day we need to record some of that mess and put it up on the internet. People would probably think we're crazy, but it would be hilarious.

That was about it though. It's Thursday, so we've got just 8 days until Christmas. Of course, we'll start on Christmas Eve, so I suppose you could say we've got just 7 days, but whatever. Anyway, have a good Thursday.

--Paul

No comments: