Tuesday, December 29, 2009

You Guessed It

I'm still not feeling well, so once again, I'm blogging instead of working out.

There's not much to talk about though. The college football bowl season is in full swing. I always like to see the SEC teams do well in bowls. It helps make the conference look stronger. The SEC teams always seem to take a lot of flack in the media for the strength of their out of conference schedules so it's nice when bowl season comes around and the SEC schools pound the heck out of the "best" schools of the other conferences. Believe it or not, I'm even pulling for Alabama to win the Rose Bowl. That just gives Auburn the chance to embarrass the defending national champion next year. Kentucky lost their game but Georgia got made up for it last night by beating Texas A&M pretty badly. Hopefully the rest of the SEC bowl games will go just as well as Georgia's did.

So that's about the extent of what I have to talk about today. It doesn't help that I can barely think straight with all this crud in my head. At this point, I've also lost my voice. It happens every time I get sick like this but that still doesn't make it any less annoying. Hopefully I can shake this stuff off and be better by the end of the week. Have a good Tuesday.

--Paul

No comments: