Thursday, December 03, 2009

Not Only The Computer...

Not only did the computer have a virus the other day, but DeAnne's been battling the stomach bug. She woke up Tuesday with it and it lasted pretty much all day. She was feeling better yesterday until last night when she started complaining about nausea again. Hopefully she's past it though.

I just hope that I don't come down with it. I'll never forget back in February when I had pneumonia and then came down with the stomach virus too. I don't think I've ever felt that bad before in my life. I don't know that recovery from surgery was as bad as being sick those couple of days.

This week seems to be flying by. It's already Thursday and it seems like it just started. At least all the rain seems to have cleared out. Those nasty, wet, cold, grey days are the worst. I don't really mind winter so long as it's not rainy and gloomy.

Have a good Thursday.

--Paul

No comments: