Friday, December 18, 2009

Ch Ch Changes...

First let me say, yesterday was a weird day for the digital life. Twitter was having issues, BlackBerry was having issues and even Facebook seemed like it was slower than usual yesterday. Strange stuff.

Anyway. So, here we go.

I'm going to change the way I do things with the blog. If you read this then you're probably aware that I've been blogging every morning, Monday through Friday, with the exception of days that I'm off of work, for the past couple of years. I started it because I thought it would be fun and give me something to occupy a little of the time I had in the morning while I ate breakfast.

I've decided that my time in the morning may require a different use. The elliptical. I'm having a hard time forcing myself to get on it in the afternoon. I feel like I would be more apt to get on it every day if I did so in the morning. If I continued to blog though, I would have to get up 30 minutes earlier and I'm not crazy about that idea. So here's what I'm going to do:

I'm going to blog on Saturday morning and use the elliptical Monday-Friday during the time I usually blog. Yes, it means only one blog post per week. If the Saturday posts get too long, then I may add Sunday also, but for now, I'm just planning on Saturday. I seriously thought about just stopping the blog altogether, but I felt like I've had it going for too long to do that. I can't just walk away now after nearly four years of doing this.

So tomorrow I intended to write the first Saturday blog and then on Monday I'll begin using the elliptical during the time I have in the mornings. I'm going to give it a trial period of "until the end of the year" and then when the new year starts I'll reevaluate and see how it's going. I also want your feedback once we're a week or two into the trial period.

Have a good Friday. I'll see you tomorrow.

--Paul

1 comment:

Thoughts of Blue said...

oh no!! i love reading your blog every morning. this makes me sad.