Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Rain, Rain

Looking at the forecast, tomorrow has a big yellow circle on it. I'm not sure I remember what that is exactly, but it's only on the forecast for one day, so I'm sure we'll be back to it raining again soon enough.

Seriously though, can we get a break? My back yard has turned my house into lake front property. I'm listening to the WAAO stream on the web and it sounds like they've opened the roads back up. They had them closed for a bit last night. Looks like the rivers will be reaching flood stage today. Should be interesting to see what happens. County school are closed, but the Opp and Andalusia systems are open. I'm just glad that PowerSouth is still operating. It would be a travesty for a day of snack week to get called off.

So it's wet outside. Guess I'll go put on the swim trunks and see if I can get to work. At least being bald means I don't have to worry about my hair getting messed up.

Have a good Tuesday.

--Paul

No comments: