Thursday, March 04, 2010

Forgot the Title the First Time I Posted This

After more than two weeks, Edwin and I were finally able to find time and convince the girls to let us get some Xbox time in last night. We started playing the Special Ops mode of Modern Warfare 2 and had a blast. This is the first Call of Duty game that I've bought in to and so far, I'm enjoying it. I can't really say anything about it to build on the reviews or the massive sales of this game. The reviews are good for a reason and the sales are astronomical for a reason. I've not touched the multi-player side, but it was worth it just for the Spec. Ops and the campaign. I just wish the campaign had co-op.

I'm sure I've mentioned the fact that DeAnne and I have been playing New Super Mario Bros. Wii, but I don't know if I've talked about the obsession that it became for DeAnne. She got into this game pretty hard. It's only every so often that she really gets into a game and I think that this may be the hardest I've ever seen her fall for one. I think it was Monday night we finally beat every level and collected every star coin in the game. It's a feat that I didn't really know DeAnne wanted to accomplish. I figured we would play the game and after we beat it that would be it. I was wrong. If you have a Wii, you really owe it to yourself to buy this game though. It's one of the best I've played on the system. Just be sure that you and whoever you're playing it with have a good solid relationship built on a strong love because the mayhem that this game's multiplayer creates will destroy a weak relationship. I'm serious. It's crazy.

Have a good Thursday.

--Paul

No comments: