Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Don't Have a Title

It's starting to hit hard that DeAnne's not around. I've missed ever since she left, but now, after a full week, it's really starting to amplify.

That's one reason I'm so glad that we had a cottage prayer meeting last night. I didn't make it to the first one last week, but I went to the one last night and I'm sure I'll be at next week's. We're praying for the activities and the work that's being done to reach the lost in the lead-up to Easter. Last night was pretty awesome and I really had a good time.

The night was pretty much capped off with what was probably the best episode of 24 all season. It was a classic with all the twists and turns that keep you guessing. Bad guys always just a half-step ahead and the whole time you think it's just a matter of seconds before everything turns around and the good guys start winning but then something major happens that sets them even farther back than before.

Between the excitement of prayer meeting and the excitement of 24, it's amazing that I managed to sleep last night.

Have a good Tuesday.

--Paul

No comments: