Thursday, March 25, 2010

Counting The Days

We're now less than a week away from DeAnne's return home. I think the excitement is starting to set in for both of us.

So with DeAnne gone, there's still not much to talk about. Day 2 on the elliptical went well. I'm sticking with just five minutes right now and I'm going to progress slowly. I don't want to over do it and flare the tendonitis back up.

I was able to provide DeAnne with a small adventure yesterday. I've mentioned the webseries "The Guild" in the past. Yesterday, the first issue of a 3-issue comic book mini-series came out. Since DeAnne's in a fairly large town, I had her check if there were any comic shops close to her. With luck, there were a couple, so I sent her out to buy us the first issue. She succeeded in not only getting the first issue, but in getting two copies of the first issue, one each of the two different covers they put out.

So, as you can tell, I didn't really do much yesterday, but DeAnne had a little fun. Maybe she won't mind me telling her story for the day.

Have a good Thursday.

--Paul

1 comment:

DeAnne DuBose said...

I don't mind you telling my story! MISSSSSS YYYOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU!