Friday, March 19, 2010

Here We Go

Today marks the final blog of the foot recovery period. On Monday, I'll be getting back on the elliptical for the first time in about a month. I was making pretty good progress on the thing before this foot thing happened and now I'm afraid I'm going to be pretty much starting over. At least the elliptical will stop just gathering dust. With DeAnne gone, it hasn't been used since I don't know when.

FlashForward started back last night and I have to say if they keep making episodes as good as the one last night then it might not get canceled after all. Before it went on hiatus in the fall the quality was really starting to suffer and it looked like it wasn't going to be able to live up to the promise it showed during the first couple of episodes. Last night though was pretty awesome. Hopefully as they get closer to the actual date that everyone saw in the flash, the intensity will keep ramping up.

It should be a pretty fun weekend. The church is going prayer walking/driving tomorrow morning and then I'll be heading over to Kinston for the annual Snell Family Reunion. The Snells are DeAnne's Mom's side of the family, so it's going to be a little weird with DeAnne and her Mom both gone. Sarah and Mike were able to come last year, so including them and Mike's family that joined us last year also, it's going to feel like a slim crowd. It should be fun though. There are some real characters in the family that always keep things interesting.

That's about it. Have a good Friday, a good weekend and I'll see you on Tuesday.

--Paul

No comments: