Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Confirmed: I Have a Brain

Well, I do indeed have a brain in my head and from the looks of things, there's nothing wrong with it. The MRI results showed no tumors or any sign of a stroke. While this is great news, it also means that we're back to square one on what caused my blind spots. So I guess I can mark stroke off the list of things that I've had happen to me.

Not much else is going on. We're so far behind on house-hold chores that it's not even funny. We went to Kinston almost every day last week and it really put us behind on things. We hadn't even made the weekly grocery run until last night.

Butch Walker has a new live album and dvd out. You can actually go to his website (linked on the right) and download the entire live album for free or if you're feeling generous, you can get it off of amazon or itunes for $7.00. He's kind of doing a Radiohead type move and bypassing the labels for the release. I don't think that he even plans on doing a physical version of the album. The record labels really need to start paying attention to this trend. With more and more artist releasing music on their own on the internet, the need for labels is really starting to go away. I'm not saying that they'll ever go completely out of business, but I don't think I'd be investing in one right now.

That's all for today. Have a good one.

--Paul

No comments: