Friday, March 07, 2008

It's Friday, A Good Day...

...For taking pictures of your brain. I saw the doctor yesterday and we got my MRI scheduled for this afternoon. I know this sounds weird, but I'm actually kind of looking forward to it. I've seen my Dad's MRI of his shoulder and neck and I've seen DeAnne's of her lower back, but this is a frickin' BRAIN we're talking about here. I mean, yeah, you're a little worried they might find something, but you get to look at a brain. I'm just constantly amazed by what God has allowed humans to accomplish with technology and this is just another example of that. I mean, it's really just jaw-dropping the thing that we're able to do these days.

After the MRI, I'll see my doctor again on the 17th. I know it seems like a long wait, but the eye doctor that I saw on Monday works out of Dothan and only comes to town a couple of days a month and that's the next day he'll be here and my doctor wants to be able to get up with him to discuss the results.

Anyway, I'm running a little late this morning, so this post isn't going to be quite as long as the last few, but hey, I made it four days straight. That's got to be some kind of record or something. Don't know if I'll continue the run through the weekend though. If I don't, then I hope you all have a good weekend and I'll try and make it back on Monday at the latest.

--Paul

No comments: