Monday, March 31, 2008

One More Day...

It's hard to believe that today is the last day of March. It seems like the year just started and now we're already a quarter of the way through it. I guess time does fly when you're having fun.

We had another fairly busy weekend. DeAnne had a baby shower she helped host on Saturday. While she was off doing that, Dad came over and helped me in the flower beds. Here's a question for you. If a flower bed has no flowers in it, is it still a flower bed? Shouldn't it be called a shrub bed or a bush bed or something like that? Anyway, just something for you to ponder on today. We only got half of them done, but I was glad to get that far. I think Saturday was the hottest day we've had all year. By the time we were done with that first half we were both ready to quit. We've got one more day of work to finish the flower beds and then maybe we'll have all the yard work done, except for the weekly mowing of course.

Yesterday we went and ate lunch with DeAnne's Mom and then made the weekly trip to Wal-Mart. We also watched "Mr. Magorum's Wonder Imporium" (sp?). It was really a good movie. It was also remarkable for the fact that it's a live action movie that received a "G" rating. I can't remember the last time I saw that happen. It seems like most animated movies wind up with a "PG" these days. So consider it recommended.

Well, it would seem to be time to run. I'm hesitant to start this week. I'm on call and you never know how that's going to go. Here's to hoping it goes well. See you all tomorrow.

--Paul

No comments: