Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Runnin' On Empty

I really don't know what to talk about this morning. I don't know if it's that I've already covered everything over the past couple of weeks or if I'm just tired. I don't think either I or DeAnne have recovered from last week yet. We've both been tired and a little grouchy.

We're still trying to catch up on the chores around the house. I finally got all the laundry caught up but here we are on Wed, so I'll just have to start all over again in another two days probably. We're hoping to get our new washer and dryer this week. We decided to use our tax refund this year to get a new washer and dryer. We wanted to get something that had more capacity and would dry faster than the ones we have now. We decided on a set of Whirlpool front-loaders. We even managed to get enough back to be able to spring for the pedestals to go underneath them. DeAnne says she's looking forward to getting them, but since I'm the one that always does the laundry, I don't think her excitement can match mine.

I guess that's a sure sign that you've reached adulthood and are a full fledged grown-up. You get excited about getting a new washer and dryer. Oh well, happens to everyone, I suppose.

Have a great Wednesday.

--Paul

1 comment:

DeAnne DuBose said...

I have a lot!!!!! I'll show you when they come in!!! If they ever come in......