Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm Back!

After a 3-day weekend, I'm back and ready to blog for you.

We had a great weekend starting off with Friday's trip to Dothan. We weren't able to sleep in, but it didn't matter much. We got to Dothan on time for DeAnne's appointment and we were only there for 30 minutes. He took an x-ray and listened to her breathe, said everything looked good and then we were gone. After we were done there, we hit the stores. Both of us needed some new clothes for the spring/summer so we decided to take our state tax refund and use it for that. It took a little time, but we found pretty much everything we needed and we even had some money left over, so I was happy.

We got finished in Dothan fairly early, so we decided to go ahead and go to the wake for Mike Josey. It was pretty amazing how many people were there. It was pretty obvious as soon as we pulled up that he meant a lot to a lot of people. I know that even though DeAnne's family didn't see him as much as we used to, we'll all miss seeing him around the holidays.

I'm running short on time this morning, so I'll continue tomorrow. Have a good one.

--Paul

No comments: