Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's Thursday and I'm Not Going to Work Tomorrow

So really, for me, it's almost like it's Friday. Which is awesome. I'm going to Dothan with DeAnne tomorrow to see her lung doctor for her annual checkup. We've already been once this year, but she was sick when we went and he decided he wanted to see her again when she wasn't sick. DeAnne's off tomorrow for Good Friday so we figured that'd be the best time to make the appointment. Only bad thing about it is that the appointment is at 8:30, which means we're going to have to be rolling out of here around 6:45. That's when I usually leave for work anyway, but DeAnne's usually just getting going good. It also means that I probably won't have time to post tomorrow, so let's just say I'm taking some well-earned vacation time. I am looking forward to checking out the new Best Buy in Dothan though. It's just too bad I won't be able to buy anything.

Looks like the weekend is going to be all about yard work. The weeds have finally gotten to the point where I should have cut the yard a week ago but didn't and now I regret it. Before I cut the yard though, I need to pick up all the pine straw and redo the flower beds. On top of that, Saturday is Mike Josey's funeral, so we'll be going down to Crestview for that. It's going to be a busy weekend, that's for sure. I hope you all have a great one.

--Paul

No comments: