Friday, March 28, 2008

I Got Nothin'

Once again, I'm stuck for a catchy title for the blog. Maybe something will come to me later like it did last time. Once again, I apologize for yesterday. Last night, the ladies were have a 70's themed ladies fellowship at the church. They were all supposed to dress up in 70's attire. The hard part about that is finding something to wear. DeAnne looked pretty much everywhere and while we were in Dothan last week she found some pants that would work. On Wednesday, with no shirt to be found, she bought a tie-dye kit from Wal-Mart. We tie-dyed a t-shirt and according to the instructions you were supposed to let it set up for 6 to 8 hours and then wash it. It was so close to time to go to bed we decided just to let it sit overnight and I would wash it in the morning. I got up the next morning and I decided that I didn't want to wash it in the new washing machine for fear that it might stain it or something. We still have the old washer out on the carport, so I hooked it to the water hose and washed the shirt out there. I had a few issues and that's why I didn't get to blog yesterday morning. I think it also qualifies as the single most redneck thing I've ever done. The kicker though is that she didn't even wear the shirt. She went looking around town one more time after work yesterday and found something else instead. Go figure.

Have a great weekend.

--Paul


PS. If you want to see pictures, check out DeAnne's blog (linked on the right). She already has a bunch posted.

No comments: