Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Final Countdown

Well, we didn't watch the debate last night. Looking at the headlines this morning, I may regret not catching it. It sounds like McCain tried to take a more aggressive approach than in the previous debates. Maybe it'll do some good. I just wish he had been aggressive from the start. When you're dealing with someone as good an orator as Obama, you've got to be aggressive and convincing if you want to get an edge. I think that's something that McCain has struggled with and hopefully he'll get better at over the next 2 and a half weeks. It's kind of hard to believe that the election is that close. With the campaigns beginning in the summer of '07, it seems like it's been election season for forever.

Well, I know it's short, but that's really all I've got today. I'll try and do better tomorrow. I promise. Have a good Thursday.

--Paul

No comments: