Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Still No Good

Still having problems with titles. Oh Well.

We didn't watch the debate last night. I recorded it, but I doubt that I watch it. I'll probably just read a couple of recaps on the internet this morning. Neither of them are going to say anything to change my vote at this point. I don't necessarily agree with everything McCain's talked about, but Obama can't be allowed to become the President.

We did watch "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" last night. It was a little raunchy, but it was pretty funny too. A good renter. I also started watching the new Star Wars: The Clone Wars cartoon. I didn't get very far though because DeAnne has no interest in it and shut me down so that we could watch the movie. What I saw looked good though.

I don't know how much more of anything we'll be watching this week though. DeAnne's having a jewelry party next Monday and has plans for the house that should keep us busy for the rest of the week. We've also got the Pleasant Home Fall Festival that the church is sponsoring on Friday night. So we've got a full second half of the week coming up.

I thought it was going to be short today, but I managed a decent post after all. Have a good Wednesday.

--Paul

No comments: