Friday, October 10, 2008

Now I Am Annoyed

Our internet connection has gone even further downhill. I don't know what's dropping faster, the Dow Jones Industrial average or the reliability of our internet connection. I called CenturyTel yesterday and had a good conversation with a really knowledgeable tech support agent who amazingly enough was American. Anyway, they're dispatching a field tech to look at the lines and all today, so hopefully they'll find something and get us back going again.

So, I've been waiting 20 minutes for the connection to become steady, so this is going to be short. We've got Fall Festival at PHS tonight. Our Sunday School class is sponsoring the ring toss, so we're going to go work that for a little while. Other than that, it should be an uneventful weekend. Mom's coming down on Saturday, but that's about it. I'm on call, so we're not going anywhere. Auburn's on pay-per-view, so that's out. I may just have to listen to it on the radio. I'm kind of scared to know how it goes though.

Anyway, here's hoping that this posts. Have a great weekend and I'll see you all back on Monday.

--Paul

No comments: