Friday, October 17, 2008

Just When You Thought It Was Safe...

I'm having internet issues again this morning. I'm not sure what's going on, but it's really beginning to get aggravating. I think I'm going to call CenturyTel back one more time before I buy a new router and see if there's anything else that they can do for me. At least it's Friday.

Nothing really major to report still. My grandmother's coming down today and staying with us for a few days. Auburn named Kodi Burns the starting QB this week. I don't know if it's really going to make a difference. We're playing one of the Mississippi teams this week. I'm not sure which one, but either way, it should be a game we win. Weather or not we will, who knows, but hopefully things will go well.

Other than that, it just the same ol' same ol' around here. Have a good weekend and I'll see you on Monday.

--Paul

No comments: