Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's Confirmed

Something has definitely gone haywire with my wireless router. I played around with it some more yesterday afternoon and every time I tried to put it in the mix, the modem would loose it's connection. I guess it's time for an upgrade.

Not much going on. It's Wednesday, so we're halfway there. It looks like my Grandmother's coming into town this weekend and is probably going to be staying with us for a couple of days. We haven't seen her since we went up to Atlanta in July for the Butch Walker concert, so it'll be good to see her.

Other than that, there's just not a lot going on. The final Presidential debate is tonight. It'll be interesting to see if either candidate tries to up the ante any from the first couple of debates. The second one was pretty much just a repeat of the first. I'm ready for some new questions on topics other than the economy and the war. I thought the woman who moderated the VP debate did a good job covering a lot of topics. I'm not sure who's doing tonight's debate, but maybe they'll take a cue from her and try and keep things moving.

Have a good Wednesday.

--Paul

No comments: