Thursday, October 02, 2008

The Intertubes Are Jammed!

Having to email this one in real quick this morning.  Our internet connection at the house was down this morning.

Really not much to talk about.  We're heading for Mobile tomorrow for the weekend.  We're going to be going to Mobile's Bayfest with Courtney and Edwin.  I'm really looking forward to it.  We always have a great time in Mobile.  On top of that though, I've not been to a festival type event since the last time I went to Pensacola's now-defunct Springfest back when I was in jr. college.  That was around 8 or 9 years ago now.  The weather should be great for it and while there's no one that I'm just dying to see, there are several acts that I'm looking forward to. 

We watched a movie called August Rush last night.  The ending could have been better, but overall it was a pretty good movie.  It's about a boy that gets placed in foster care at birth and when he's 11 he tries to find his parents by creating music.  It's in that sappy, love-story vien of movies, but it was one of the better ones I've seen.  Plus it has Robin Williams in it.  It's not a comedic role, but I've always loved him and I thought he did a good job in this movie.

No blog tomorrow, so have a good weekend and I'll see you back on Monday.

--Paul

No comments: