Thursday, October 09, 2008

I'm Almost Annoyed

Short post today. I've been fighting with the internet for the last 15 minutes and so far it's a draw. I finally got a stable enough connection to get into the blogger system, but who knows if it'll last.

Not much to talk about really. We've just been watching more TV. I finally watched Pushing Daisies from last week and it was pretty good. We also watched the first episode of the new Star Wars cartoon and it was pretty good too. I was really impressed with the way it looked. DISH picked up Cartoon Network HD a couple of months ago and I'm glad they did now.

From all I've heard, I didn't miss anything by not watching the debate from Tuesday. It's disappointing that they really didn't do anything new and just asked the same questions over again. I think there's one more to go. Maybe we'll get something good out of that one. I just hope that John McCain steps up and starts doing better or it's going to be a long 4 years.

So Auburn kicked Tony Franklin to the curb yesterday. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. It's definitely a sad though that the season's been so tough that we fired a new offensive coordinator after having him for just seven games (counting last seasons bowl game). Maybe Tubberville can right the ship and get the team looking better. I just worry about the effect on the recruiting. Hopefully it'll all work out though. At least things can't get much worse.

Have a good Thursday.

--Paul

No comments: