Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Carrying On

Possibly the most interesting thing we did this past weekend was visit the Mobile Flea Market. I've been to flea markets in the past, but it's been a while and at the time I wasn't paying much attention. We walked the three halls they had and it was pretty amazing. There was a lot of junk, but there was also a good bit of stuff that was worth the time. More interesting than the stuff though was the people. I think we saw every type person you could think of. People in large crowds are always interesting to watch and the flea market definitely didn't disappoint.

The TV season is starting to wind down. Several shows that we watch are already done for the summer and there's only a week or two left on the rest of them. 24 has about two weeks left. It's been really good this year and I'm really excited to see how it ends.

Also, I wanted to mention that yesterday's post was post #350 for this blog. The majority of those have been in the last year, but I'm still pretty excited to make it to a number like that. I guess that's the comic collector coming out in me.

Have a good Tuesday.

--Paul

No comments: