Thursday, May 14, 2009

So Close

After the rough start yesterday morning, the rest of the day went by pretty quickly. We did have a server at work go into full melt-down mode late yesterday afternoon but it was a box that's been giving us trouble for a couple of weeks now and its death wasn't totally unexpected. We've got replacement hardware on the way already but we had to figure out a work-around to last us until it gets here.

We didn't get to watch it last night, but I just read that Danny got sent home on American Idol last night. I figured he had too much of a following to not make it to the finals, but I guess the Allison voters moved on to either Adam or Kris and left Danny without any new support. Either way, it's fine with me. I thought Kris had the best performances this week and I thought Danny had the weakest.

We didn't get to watch the Lost finale either, but hopefully we'll be able to fix that tonight. The season finale for Lost is always awesome. I don't think they've had a season end yet that wasn't just mind-blowing. Hopefully they delivered again this year. We've got just one more season to go. Hopefully it'll all be explained and the answers will be worth the time and effort it takes to watch the show. Just one year until we find out I guess.

Have a good Thursday.

--Paul

No comments: