Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Running Late Already

It's going to be a short one this morning. When I went to get the milk out of the fridge, I opened the door to a mess. We had a roast in the fridge thawing out for dinner tonight and evidently it finished thawing out during the night and then proceeded to leak all over the fridge. A fine way to start a morning. At least it's Wednesday already.

At any rate, I don't have much to talk about this morning anyway. We've started walking in the afternoons. We're not full on with the diet again, but we're trying to get into some better habits that we had going while we were on the diet. Walking is one of those. Thankfully, since they paved the roads in the neighborhood, we can just step out of our door and have a decent place to walk. It'd be nice if we had sidewalks, but I guess you can't always have what you want. (But if you try sometimes, you find, you get what you need.)

I'll try and have more to talk about tomorrow. Also, I hopefully won't have to spend 10 minutes or better cleaning up a mess. Have a good Wednesday.

--Paul

2 comments:

DeAnne DuBose said...

Sorry, I should have wrapped it better!

Unknown said...

It's not your fault. I should have checked it before I went to bed.