Friday, May 15, 2009

Lost!!!

We watched the Lost season finale last night and WOW! A ton of questions were answered and in typical Lost fashion a whole lot more were brought up. I can't believe we have to wait 7 months for the next (and last) season.

I've sat here looking at the screen for about 3 minutes now trying to figure out what else I could say about Lost. I'm really just that blown away. It's going to be a long wait until next year.

There's not much going on this weekend. I'm not complaining though. We could use a down weekend. The grass doesn't even really need cutting (thank You Lord). There's a little cleaning to be done around the house and the usual laundry, but other than that I guess we'll just be hanging around doing nothing. If you're out there and you're bored, give us a call and we'll go do something.

Another short one. I think the brain drain I'm experiencing at work is starting to affect my blogging. Maybe I'll be recovered by Monday. Have a great Friday.

--Paul

No comments: