Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Oh Well

I'm pretty sure I had already thought of something I was going to talk about today, but I can't remember what it was. That's going to drive me crazy the rest of the day. Anyway, maybe I'll have it for you tomorrow.

Since I can't remember what I was going to talk about, let me give you a warning. Next week the annual E3 video game conference kicks off in L.A. E3 is where the major video game companies make most of their major announcements for the year. I'm telling you this in order to prepare you for the geek onslaught that might occur once the conference kicks off. Bear with me during this time and after a few days it should be over.

Other than that, I don't really have anything. I guess I should have saved something from yesterday to talk about today. There's not a whole lot I can even do this weekend. I'm on call, so we won't be going anywhere. I've got to get the grass cut. All the rain has kicked the growth into high gear and has at the same time prevented me from cutting anything. This has led to the small rain forest we have growing around our house. Right now Friday and Saturday are looking pretty good, so maybe everything can dry out on Friday and I can get it cut Saturday morning.

Alright, I'm going to quit boring you with details about my lawn (or lack thereof). Have a good Wednesday.

--Paul

No comments: