Friday, May 08, 2009

Finally Friday

It's been a bit of a long week, but that's alright, we still made it through.

First, Happy Birthday Adrienne!

Next, our dear friend Courtney (Stephens) Perry, has finally see fit to join the blogging realm. She's been able to resist for a good while now, but she finally caved when she got her new camera yesterday. Welcome to the dark side, Courtney.

This weekend is Mother's Day, so tomorrow we'll be heading up to Montgomery to see my Mom and then we'll be spending Sunday over in Kinston. We'll also be hitting Dad's house to see my step-mom. So nothing major there, just the usual.

I'm all of 12 pages away from being done with Breaking Dawn, so I'm going to see if I can squeeze it in before I have to get ready for work. Have a good Friday and a good weekend.

--Paul

2 comments:

Thoughts of Blue said...

Yes, I have arrived on the dark side of technology...it was the cameras fault!! Hope you enjoyed Breaking Dawn.

Thoughts of Blue said...

Oh, thanks for the shout out.