Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Speaking of T.V.

Let's see...

I finally got a chance to watch the Heroes finale last night and it was pretty good. They've set up some interesting things for next season. Heroes has struggled ever since the end of season 1. It improved a lot the last couple of months though and hopefully next season will be a return to greatness.

DeAnne's recently gotten hooked on Biggest Loser. There's only 1 episode left. It's pretty amazing to see how far these people have come. One of them is an 18 year old kid and he's lost almost as much weight as what I weigh total.

And after so many weeks of horrible themes, American Idol finally got around to "Rock Week" last night and I have to say, it was probably one of the best shows they've had all season. I know I'm a little biased on the genre, but it was pretty awesome. The only one I didn't really like was Danny's "Dream On". I think it was just a little too much for him. He did great though on "Renegade" with Kris. In fact, Renegade was probably my favorite performance of the night. I doubt it was enough to get Danny voted off though and with the way the judges downed on Kris, he'll probably be the one to go.

Have a good Wednesday.

--Paul

No comments: