Thursday, January 22, 2009

Almost There

It's Thursday, so we're getting close.

I thought of one other album that I've been listening to lately that's pretty good. It's the new Staind album. I can't remember the name of it at the moment and I'm going to be lazy and not look it up even though I'm writing this inside of a web browser, but it's really pretty good. It's a hundred times better than their last album, that's for sure.

Lost started back up last night and it was as awesome as ever. They've only got this season and next before then scheduled end of the show, so it should be a pretty good ride from here on out.

American Idol is proving to be more interesting this year, mainly because of the new judge, I think. She seems to fit in with the others pretty well and she's been playing the foil to Simon. The last two episodes especially, she and Simon have gotten into it more than once, usually over Simon interrupting her. It'll be interesting to see what happens as the season goes on.

It's short, but it's done for the day. Have a good Thursday.

--Paul

No comments: