Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Title? I Don't Need No Stinking Title!

I'm having problems with titles this week. Sorry.

Well, I've been sitting here for about 5 minutes and I really can't find much to talk about. I'm just going to start typing and see what comes out.

Really the only thing going on lately is all of our shows coming back on. Once Heroes and Chuck start back up next week, just about ever show we watch will be on with new episodes. American Idol is still impressing me with their season so far. For whatever reason, the shows this year have been much better. I've already talked about some of the reasons why I think that is and I think those reasons are still holding true.

Work has been pretty crazy the past couple of weeks. I don't think it's going to be slowing down anytime soon either. We're facing a deadline at the end of June to be compliant with a series of new security standards and after a lot of time preparing and waiting for the final standards to come down and doing what we could, we're now in a full swing implementation. The sad thing, after June comes and goes we'll have such a backlog of other stuff to do, we'll be playing catch-up until 2010. And it's not that I'm complaining. I love my job and I'm glad to have the work. I'm just saying that work's been crazy.

With that, I'm off to work. Have a good Wednesday.

--Paul

No comments: