Friday, January 16, 2009

The Weekend Has Arrived

It's Friday, already. The week still seems to have flown by.

DeAnne and I are trying our best to get back into a bit of a diet routine. Sometime around the summer we pretty much quit trying to loose and just started maintaining. The holiday's weren't bad at all for her, but they were pretty hard on me. So I guess I'm the one trying to get back to a diet routine. Anyway, as part of that, we went walking around the neighborhood yesterday. It was pretty chilly, but I need to start getting my body in motion somehow. We stopped in at our preacher's new house. They're getting the finishing touches put on and they're just about ready to move in. Becky (the preacher's wife) and his children were there doing a few things so we got to see the almost finished grand tour. It's a nice house. I'm just glad to have decent people moving into the neighborhood. I always get a little nervous every time someone builds a new house out here because I'm afraid they're going to be bad neighbors. So to have your preacher moving in around the corner is a little bit of a comfort. It'll be nice to have them around.

No major plans for the weekend. We're just going to hang out and try and survive the cold. Have a good Friday and a good weekend.

--Paul

No comments: